Proprietary blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex.
Why Compression Socks?
Top Benefits of Graduated Compression Socks:
- Enhance circulation and blood-flow
- Boost peak performance levels
- Support critical muscles and tendons during exercise
- Minimize soreness and speed recovery
- Reduce swelling and fight fighting fatigue
Why PRO Compression?
It's no mystery why we're known for making the best compression socks on the market. When you do something well, people tend to take note.
- Expertly designed to provide the perfect balance of comfort and support for everyone, from athletes to everyday wearers
- Comfortable, breathable, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant fabrics
- Independently tested and certified for stated compression ratings
How to Choose Compression Socks
Step 1: Determine your primary use
Step 2: Measure your calf circumference and refer to our PRO Right Fit Guide to determine the best size
Step 3: Shop ‘til you drop! Pick your favorite style, you really can’t go wrong
- Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Need help picking a sock? Email our Product Support Team
Our customers say it best...