Fuzzy College Compression Sock, Penn State Nittany Lions
You'll love recovering in these ultra-thick and feather soft Fuzzy Compression Socks after a long day on your feet. These warm and fuzzy socks in classic black color feature a light touch of compression to provide supple comfort on your legs and feet while enhancing circulation and speeding recovery.
These super versatile socks are perfect for lounging around the house, relaxing after a long day, or keeping warm by the fire on a cold day. Ideal for travel, snow trips, or anywhere you need a cozy companion for your feet. Once you try them, you won't want to take them off!
Because of their fuzzy composition, these socks do tend to shed initially. We recommend you hand wash and hang dry for the first wash to help shed excess fuzz.
Buttery soft blend of nylon, polyester, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Designed in California. Made in China.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org