PC Dress, Merlot
Our Merlot Executive dress socks wrap you from knee to toe in purple, black, white, and grey stripes, catching the eye without being the center of attention.
Several key features contribute to the incredible comfort and support that you will blissfully experience anytime you wear our PC Dress Socks:
- True Graduated Compression – promotes healthy circulation
- Tapered Toe Construction – for the perfect fit without hot spots or bunching in your shoes
- Dynamic Arch Compression –provides a secure, stable, and comfortable fit for as long as you have them on
- Anatomical Leg Construction – varied knitting tensions throughout the leg to provide the perfect fit and socks that will stay up all day
Proprietary blend of cotton, nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Made in USA.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org