Trainer Low, Grey (2-Pair)
These grey and black low compression socks provide the perfect no-slip under the ankle socks that just peek over the top of your shoes. Perfect for training or everyday use!
Popular with golfers, tennis players, walkers, runners, and everyone at our headquarters, this 2-pack of low compression socks is the ideal under-ankle compression sock to support your daily life. The lightweight, moisture-wicking materials and built-in "Stabilizer Zone" combine to provide incredible comfort, and the advanced design eliminates slipping on your foot and inside your shoes while providing protection against chafing in the Achilles and frontside of the ankle.
Proprietary blend of nylon and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Made in USA.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com