Calf Sleeve Grab Bag, 3-Pairs
If you enjoy a little mystery in your life, then our Calf Sleeve Grab Bag is the deal you've been waiting for!
- Prepackaged, contains 3 pairs of randomly selected Calf Sleeves
- Buying multiples may result in duplicate sleeves
- Bags are not sorted by color, gender or any criteria other than size
- Limit purchase of 3 bags per customer
- All Calf Sleeves: 20-30 mmHg
- All sales are final. No special requests, returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted
Our compression Calf Sleeves offer the same feel-good features of our over-the-calf socks, like true graduated compression, moisture control and muscle support. They’re versatile in that they are easy to get on and offer, and can be paired with your favorite ankle socks or worn barefoot, making them ideal for warmer weather.
Proprietary blend of nylon and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Made in USA.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org