Lifestyle Crew, Washington D.C.
The crisp, clean red strips on these white crew-length socks show love to our Washington D.C. community in the very best vintage style 😎
These supportive and light compression socks put a premium on form and functionality to fit your day-to-day lifestyle and serve as both performance athletic socks and stylish casual socks.
Featuring athletic ribbing, arch support, seamless toe closure, and the perfect blend of cotton, acrylic, nylon, REPREVE®, and spandex. REPREVE® is a high-quality, performance fiber made from recycled water bottles and other discarded plastics.
Proprietary blend of cotton, acrylic, nylon, REPREVE® and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Designed in California. Made in China.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com