Marathon, Active Advantage Black
A limited-edition ACTIVE Advantage exclusive, best-selling Marathon knee-high compression socks in a sleek, dark black color with Active branding. Exclusive, only available to program members.
Already a member? Get your free coupon code and follow the instructions below. Not an Advantage member, but need to get your hands (or, should we say, feet) on these socks? Head this way to join the program and then revisit us to claim your FREE PAIR!
How it works:
- Click on the sock image below and select your size
- After adding the item to your cart, enter your unique coupon code and press "GO" to activate the deal. (For best results, manually type your unique code. If you copy/paste, be sure to avoid including any extra or "blank" characters as pasting an incorrect code will not work!)
- Complete the checkout process, sit back and wait for your super-cool Active compression socks to arrive!
- Limit one pair per coupon code, per customer
- Offer valid until December 31, 2021, or sooner if promotional socks are sold out
- Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
- Promotions cannot be combined with any other Active or PRO Compression offer
- Socks are not available for purchase; orders received without a valid coupon code provided by Active.com will be canceled and refunded
Questions? Call the Active Member VIP support line: 1-855-9-ACTIVE (922-8483)
Proprietary blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Made in USA.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com