Marathon Grab Bag, 3 Random Pairs
If you like a little mystery in your life, this limited-time Grab Bag Offer is the perfect deal for you!
- Prepackaged, contains 3 pairs of randomly selected Marathon socks
- Buying multiples may result in duplicate socks
- Bags are not sorted by color, gender or any criteria other than size
- Limit purchase of 3 bags per customer
- Marathons: 20-30 mmHg
- All sales are final. No special requests, returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted
Experience maximum benefit with the Marathon full-length, graduated compression sock. True graduated compression technology improves blood flow, resulting in better and more consistent performance with less fatigue and faster recovery. In addition to improving vascular performance, Marathon compression socks support critical areas, muscles, and tendons to help reduce inflammation, swelling, and soreness.
Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org