PC Dress, Black
Knee-high black compression socks for work and play that seamlessly fleshes with semi-casual work outfits and executive-wear alike.
Our PC compression dress socks look and feel amazing on every human but are currently topping the list of best dress socks for men! Even the most discerning of fashion-savvy professionals are seeking a softer, more relaxed compression rating that still supports critical muscles and tendons helping reduce inflammation, swelling, and soreness. The lighter compression and wider cuff will stay put and keep you feeling great all day!
Proprietary blend of nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Made in USA.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com