Wide-Calf Marathon Grab Bag, 3 Random Pairs
If you like a little mystery in your life, this limited-time Wide-Calf Grab Bag Offer is the perfect deal for you!
- Each prepackaged Wide-Calf Grab Bag contains three pairs of randomly selected Wide-Calf Marathon Socks of the same size.
- All Wide-Calf Grab Bags are the same. Buying multiples will result in multiples of the same socks.
- All socks are first quality, Wide-Calf Marathon Compression Socks.
- While we guarantee each bag includes three different colors inside, bags are not sorted or sold by color, gender, or any criteria other than size.
- Quantities are very limited. Limit purchase of 3 bags per customer.
Experience maximum benefit with the Wide-Calf Marathon full-length, graduated compression sock. True graduated compression technology improves blood flow, resulting in better and more consistent performance with less fatigue and faster recovery. In addition to improving vascular performance, Wide-Calf Marathon compression socks support critical areas, muscles, and tendons to help reduce inflammation, swelling, and soreness.
Put it all together and you have the perfect sock for running, training, racing, recovery, and travel. Made in USA, 15-25 mmHg.
As with all our Grab Bag deals, we guarantee three randomly selected colors in the same size, however, bags are NOT sorted or sold by color, gender or any other criteria other than size. If you are selective about colors, please consider not ordering this Grab Bag.
In order to offer this special low price, we have to make exceptions to our normal return policies. All sales are final. NO special requests, returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
Proprietary blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com