Compression Knee Sleeve - Single (1 sleeve)
Accented by charcoal and grey, this black compression knee sleeve spans from above the knee (mid-quad) down to mid-calf for total knee joint coverage. The extra length and silicone gripper band ensure that the knee sleeve stays up and provides protection during the most rigorous activities.
PRO Compression makes the best knee compression sleeve for athletes and wellness-seekers looking for compression socks that stay up during vigorous activity. Alleviate pain and protect your knees from injury every day, during intense workouts, and while competing in your favorite sports with support from advanced-level protection. Train longer, perform better, and recover faster.
All of our joint compression sleeves feature:
- 4-way graduated compression
- Full range of motion, comfort, and fit
- Durable construction for repeated use
- Odor-control and SPF 50+ UV protection
Note: This is a single (1) sleeve. Available for purchase as a pair here.
Proprietary blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Designed in California. Made in China.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to email@example.com