Compression Ankle Sleeve - Pair (2 sleeves)
This compression ankle sleeve pair is classic black in color from above the ankle to partially over the foot, making it an easy match for any athletic attire.
Each PRO Compression Ankle Sleeve individually supports and protects your ankles from injury during everyday activities, intense workouts, and your favorite sports. Alleviate pain associated with overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and Achilles tendonitis, offering an advanced level of protection that allows you to train longer, perform better, and recover faster.
All of our joint compression sleeves feature:
- Compression to reduce swelling and provide support
- 4-way stretch for a full range of motion
- Seamless and flat cuff construction for maximum all-day comfort
- Durable construction for repeated use
- Breathable tech fabric that provides odor-control and SPF 50+ UV protection
Note: This listing is for a pair (2) of sleeves. Single sleeve available here.
Proprietary blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Designed in California. Made in China.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org