Arm Sleeves, Florida Skies
We’re excited to introduce our newly redesigned collection of UV Compression Arm Sleeves. Designed with the same compression technology and materials as our best-selling compression socks, you’re guaranteed maximum comfort and support for your arm muscles and joints as well as better circulation in your upper body. Our UV arm sleeves will ensure that you have a full range of motion and functionality for all of your activities.
PRO Compression Arm Sleeves are perfect for your favorite activities - golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, cycling, running, hiking, the gym, and more. The Arm Sleeves help to improve performance as well as post-activity recovery.
UV-rated Compression Arm Sleeves:
- True graduated compression
- UPF 50+ Protection
- Effectively blocks 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Manufactured on high needle count machinery for medical compression hosiery
- Anatomic shape and wide arm cuff ensure the best fit and prevent the sleeves from rolling
- Made with high-quality materials to ensure longevity and breathability
- Designed in California, made in Taiwan
Proprietary blend of nylon and spandex. Contains NO Latex, BPA, or PFAS (forever chemicals).
Designed in California. Made in Taiwan.
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Line dry
- Do not iron
Why Compression Socks?
Why PRO Compression?
Popular questions from our customers
Please see the size guide provided above. Use your calf measurement around the widest point as your primary reference point and your shoe size as secondary when reading the size chart.
Compression socks improve blood circulation which helps to rebuild broken down soft tissue. There are many benefits to wearing compression socks including:
- Reduced swelling, muscle aches and soreness
- Boosts your energy
- Speeds up your recovery after exercise or long hours on your feet
- Determine how you’ll use your socks
- Take your measurements
- Browse the style that best suits your use:
- Knee-high: Endurance running/walking, nurses and medical professionals, traveling, maternity, soccer, football, roller skating
- Mid-calf: Running, cross-training, hiking/trail, and everyday use
- Lows: Golf, tennis, pickleball, running, and everyday wear
Note: If you’re looking for compression socks for medical reasons, we strongly advise consulting a medical professional before ordering.
We do not. However, our support team is happy to provide you with a detailed invoice for your order that you may submit to your provider for reimbursement. Please send your request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org